Temples(Page 1 of 2)
Web Directory of Temples in Karnataka State.
- Kotilinga Temple, Kolar : The World Record 108 ft. Pooja Shiva Linga at Kotilingeshwara Temple & 40 ft. height Nandieswara
- Shri Manjunatheshwara Temple, Dharmasthala : Dharmasthala is the perfect embodiment of the word "Dharma" for it displays every shade of meaning with which the word is imbued.
- Sri Siddhalingeshwara Temple, Yadiyur : Sri Siddhalingeshwara Swami Temple is one of the most important Pilgrimage centers of the State.
- Sri Kollur Mookambika Temple, Kollur : All About Devi Sri Kollur Mookambika Temple.
- Shri Marikamba Temple, Sirsi : Sri Marikamba Temple of Sirsi is a famous Devi shrine situated in northern part of the state of Karnataka.
- Mahadeva Temple, Itagi : Mahadeva Temple at Itagi is famous for the Chalukya style architecture.
- Sangamanatha Temple, Kudalasangama : Chalukya style temple.
- Sri Ranganatha Swamy temple, Srirangapattana : Sri Ranganathaswamy temple at Srirangapatna is considered to be one of the most important Vaishnavite shrines in South India.
- Kudala Sangama, Bagalakote : Kudala Sangama Sukshetra is in Bagalkot District, Hunagunda Taluka, at the confluence of two big rivers Krishna and Malaprabha.
- Virupaksha Temple, Hampi : Virupaksha temple is the oldest and the principal temple in Hampi.