MBA Institutes(Page 1 of 3)
MBA Institutes in Karnataka Websites list and profile.
- Administrative Training Institute, Mysore : In order to provide training to the officers for smooth functioning of the administrative machinery the Government of India set up the "Orientation Study Center" at Mysore in 1959.
- Srinivas Institute of Management Studies, Mangalore : Srinivas Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) was established in the year 1999
- GEMS B School, Bangalore : Their goal is to build you like a ship, majestically and meticulously, to enable you to sail unruffled into the choppy seas of business.
- Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore : Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Technology (Dr.AIT) is run by Panchajanya Vidya Peeta Welfare Trust. The trust is managing a number of educational institutions including P.V. P. Polytechnic, in Bangalore.
- Padmashree College of Management Studies, Bangalore : Padmashree is committed to provide high quality teaching and learning for its students.
- Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore : Alliance Business Academy aims at providing you with a distinctive combination of academic excellence and professional relevance, a combination designed to provide a solid foundation for a life-time of professional and personal development.
- Bhavan Institute of Management, Mysore : Founded on November 7, 1938, the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan has grown from small beginnings, into an all India intellectual, cultural and educational movement.
- Institute of Business Management and Research : Institute of Business Management and Research (IBMR) was envisioned as an autonomous Institution, dedicated to benefitting an entire spectrum of career aspirants.
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar : KIAMS was founded by a great industrial house, the Kirloskars. In line with their philosophy and outlook, the education processes of KIAMS are built on a bedrock of values.
- Bhavan Marshall, Bangalore : Exclusive MBA Programme in India accredited by AACSB International.