Directory Listing of Law Colleges in Karnataka State.
- Indira Priyadarshini Law College, Bangalore : Indira Priyadarshini College of law by our Founder and Hon'ble Secretary Sri Halli Hanumanthappa, B.Sc., B.A.L., L.L.B.
- J. S. S. Law College, Mysore : J.S.S Law college is the first law college in the country to become autonomous.
- Bishop Cotton Women's Christian Law College, Bangalore : The Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College is the only college in India, which offers 5 Year Integrated Law Course, exclusively for women imparting legal education.
- CMR Law School, Bangalore : CMR Law School (CMRLS) an integral part of the CMR Jnanadhara Trust was established in the year 2003.
- Seshadripuram Law College, Bangalore : The college is affiliated to Bangalore University and recognized by Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
- Cyber Law College, Bangalore : Cyber Law College.com is the first dedicated Cyber Law Education Center in India either offline or online.
- Vivekananda College of Law, Bangalore : This college was established in 1983 with the objective of imparting legal education.
- National Law School of India, Bangalore : The NLSIU started its journey in 1987 under the stewardship of its Founder Director, Dr. N.R. Madhava Menon.
- KLE Societys Law College, Bangalore : KLE Society's Law College has created and maintained an academic atmosphere that enables a students growth to the fullest extent.